Hello, my name is Emily Stasuk. I went to St. Michael the Archangel School. I have attended St. Michaels since I was in pre-kindergarten. Soccer and lacrosse are what I love the do. I started playing soccer when I was 4 years of age and have played ever since. My brother Adam also plays soccer. He started playing soccer when he was 6 years old, but quit in college. I live with my parents Judy and Mark. As I mentioned before, I have a brother, Adam, who is 19, and is a sophomore in college. I am the youngest of two children. My grandmother died two years ago. I am very close with my remaining grandparents. I have done some things unusual. Dance is one of them. I have been dancing since I was 2 years old. Music is different in my family. My favorite artist is Jason Derulo and my favorite song of his is Ridin Solo.
Popular Posts
-
Definition: Simile is when you compare two nouns (persons, places or things) that are unlike, with "like" or "as." De...
-
If I were to make a leather belt there would be eight things that would be on it. Some of the things would consist of a lacrosse stick becau...
-
Hello, my name is Emily Stasuk. I went to St. Michael the Archangel School. I have attended St. Michaels since I was in pre-kinde...
-
Here are some questions I would like to share with you on my topic Teenage Drunk Driving. 1. What can be done to further reduce teena...
-
Fighting the Current by: Heather Waldorf Social Issue: The father in the books gets into a car crash and his daughter Theresa take it ver...
-
Emily Stasuk Mrs. Zurkowski Aquas September 14, 2010 Book: Fighting the Current by Heather Waldorf Topic: Teenage Drunk Driving Search Term...
-
Dear Theresa, My name is Emily Stasuk and I am a freshman at The John Carroll School. During the summer I visited Ocean City for two...
-
"Drunk driving." World of Health . Gale, 2007. Gale Student Resources In Context . Web. 23 Sept. 2010. · Drunk Driving is...
-
A Walk to Remember Many people today like to read sad mushy stories. The character in this book is put through a lot dealing wi...
-
http://medchrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/edgar-allan-poe.jpg Edgar Allan Poe is a great story writer. He writes with a different ki...

No comments:
Post a Comment