If I were to make a leather belt there would be eight things that would be on it. Some of the things would consist of a lacrosse stick because I play lacrosse, my initials ELS, a number three on my belt because it is my favorite number ever since I was a little kid. I would also put the initials OC because I love Ocean City and summer, a soccer ball because I like soccer, JCS for the school I go to, a four leaf clover for the club lacrosse team I play for, and dance shoes for my passion of dancing.
http://nantucketgiftco.com/products/images/detail/1425_d.jpg
Popular Posts
-
Definition: Simile is when you compare two nouns (persons, places or things) that are unlike, with "like" or "as." De...
-
If I were to make a leather belt there would be eight things that would be on it. Some of the things would consist of a lacrosse stick becau...
-
Hello, my name is Emily Stasuk. I went to St. Michael the Archangel School. I have attended St. Michaels since I was in pre-kinde...
-
Here are some questions I would like to share with you on my topic Teenage Drunk Driving. 1. What can be done to further reduce teena...
-
Fighting the Current by: Heather Waldorf Social Issue: The father in the books gets into a car crash and his daughter Theresa take it ver...
-
Emily Stasuk Mrs. Zurkowski Aquas September 14, 2010 Book: Fighting the Current by Heather Waldorf Topic: Teenage Drunk Driving Search Term...
-
Dear Theresa, My name is Emily Stasuk and I am a freshman at The John Carroll School. During the summer I visited Ocean City for two...
-
"Drunk driving." World of Health . Gale, 2007. Gale Student Resources In Context . Web. 23 Sept. 2010. · Drunk Driving is...
-
A Walk to Remember Many people today like to read sad mushy stories. The character in this book is put through a lot dealing wi...
-
http://medchrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/edgar-allan-poe.jpg Edgar Allan Poe is a great story writer. He writes with a different ki...

this is good, try and have more info ;)
ReplyDeleteokay girl, so our belts would be alike in so many ways! I LOVE Ocean City! Well, everything seems to be right on your post! Great job!
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteGreat blogging and always being so enthusiastic in class. You help keep us all on task and happy. Your posts are good, but you still need a little more proofreading for typing/grammar errors. Always capitalize personal pronoun "I's." Keep working hard!
90/100